Quarantine helped me rediscover my love of reading.
When I was younger, I used to speed read up to two books a day. Trips to the library were a constant and it certainly made my parents happy.
After spending several months at home, I forced myself to try and read one book per month. As I rediscovered this passion, the timeline quickly became one book every few days.
I wanted to recommend a few of my favorites and kindly ask for suggestions!
- “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle
- “A Man Called Ove” by Fredrik Backman
- “The Five People You Meet in Heaven” by Mitch Albom
- “It’s All in Your Head” by Russ
- “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz
- “Daring Greatly” by Brene Brown
If you couldn’t tell, I am a very self-helpy kind of girl and would love to hear recs for these types of books.