“When the pandemic is over, I can’t wait to…”
This is a phrase many of us have said over the last year. However, with vaccinations ramping up in America, this doesn’t seem like such a distant possibility anymore.
As I will soon be entering my senior year of college (yikes), I want to capitalize on all the fun and ridiculous activities I get to do while I am still considered a young adult.
Here is a list of some of the activities I want to do in the next year. Feel free to join me:
- Attend a fake wedding
- Finally learn the True American game and play with my friends
- Visit my best friend at the University of Michigan
- Go to as many birthday parties as I can
- Stay for a full UNC football game for once
- Throw a tea party and everyone is required to wear ridiculous hats and gloves
- Take advantage of as many free boxing classes as I can from campus rec
- Foster a dog?? Maybe??
- Creating an at home karaoke bar
- Do an accent challenge for one full day
Let me know if you have any other ideas!